Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept and are in-network with. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
We recommend always looking for an in-network provider. Many offices state that they accept your insurance, but what they fail to say is whether or not they are in-network with your policy. When you use an office that is not in-network, you will use your out-of-network benefits to pay for the procedure. This will results in you paying full price for your dental needs. Whenever you contact a provider’s office, ask if they are an in-network provider. Depending on your treatment plan, this could end up saving you thousands of dollars!
We always recommend that patients contact their insurance carriers to understand their benefits and confirm that the provider is in-network.
Dental insurance plans we are in-network with:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Medical, Dental, and Federal Employee Program)
- Delta Dental of IL
- Delta Dental of CA for Tricare Retiree Military
- Dental Network of America
- Dental Health Alliance/Assurant/FORTIS
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred Network (United Healthcare only if underwritten by Guardian)
- Unicare-Wellpoint Dental
- Zelis Network Solutions: They administer for Aetna, Ameritas, and Principal.
Medical insurance plans we work with:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical
- Advocate HMO (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
- Amita HMO (Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Cigna) – Previously known as Presence HMO
- Check or Credit Card
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com). This must be completed prior to coming in to our office to use it.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!